Translate This Page
Instagram Freedom Doors Ministries
- We as Believers work hard to be Examples to our community and to every community we visit in town and out of town by serving in love. We are one of a kind. Custom-made to fit each one in need.
- Amish Tour May 20 - 6, 2019
- Come back often to see more updatesHotel - In Town Transportation - Tour (We can book your round trip flight) JetBlue Flights if booked for May 18, are $131.00 May 20 Flights are $200.00 - $253.00Book Flights for Philadelphia PA. We will pick you up from the Airport.Hotel for booking early is $356. for 6 night stay at The Cambria Hotel Downtown Philadelphia. As of January 16, 2019. Prices may change as dates get closer.
- $35.00 for the van from the Airport to Hotel and tour, we will use this van to travel for breakfast lunch, and dinner.
- The Amish Village provides an authentic look at today’s Amish lifestyle while surrounding you with beautiful Amish farmland. Enjoy exploring our 12-acre village, taking a guided tour of a historic Amish homestead, and hearing about Amish culture while touring Amish countryside.Get the full value of your experience of Amish culture and history by joining us on a Premium Package Tour. This tour is best suited for visitors who want to know everything they can about the Amish.
- Premium Package Tour $29.00
- Premium Package Tour includes:
- 25-minute Amish Farmhouse Tour
- 90-minute Narrated Bus Tour
- Self-Guided Tour of the Grounds, Schoolhouse, and Outbuildings
- Visitors typically spend a minimum of three hours on site. We recommend making a reservation so you are guaranteed to have enough time to enjoy each tour location. Visitors also typically enjoy using our Picnic Grounds for a quick bite in between exploring our Windmill & Water Wheel, Amish Barn and Farm Animals, One-room Schoolhouse, Smokehouse Market, Blacksmith Shop, and our Amish Village Store. Spring Hours:
- March – June
- Monday – Saturday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Please send me your information if you would like to take the Amish Tour in May 2019?
- Driving or Flying
- How long you want to stay in PA:
- The update with the itentiary coming soon.
Check out Simply Ghetto Cooking With Barbara
Ghetto cooking for easy simple foods that taste good. Old fashion recipes many have forgotten or no long makes. Same ingredients but a different taste.Simple ingredients that cost less money. One meal or many that makes home-style cooking worth the effort.
a woman who worked hard and served other never expecting anything in return. She married a rich man who she was never looking for and became rich on her own without his help. Her brother came back from the dead and reunited with his wife and children.
Order On Amazon